Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Fountain

I was supposed to go to this film this afternoon. I missed it because the ticket was printed wrong and even through I recieved the email below I still forget to exchange the ticket or to note on the ticket the correct day. Instead I went home and slept.
Dear Sir/Madam:

You may have received a ticket for the film The Fountain screening on September 14th which incorrectly stated the screening date. Please note that correct screening date and time are as follows:

Thursday, September 14th, 2006 at 3:00pm at the Ryerson Theatre.

If you have received a misprinted ticket then your ticket will still be honoured at the Ryerson Theatre on the day of the screening. If you wish you may have your ticket re-printed with the correct information at either the Festival Box Office at College Park or the Year Round Box Office at the Manulife Centre.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

No comments: